Ginger is not only a spice and medicine, but it also has excellent beauty benefits. In particular, ginger is classified as one of the precious herbs in traditional medicine. It is an indispensable spice in cooking. It not only reduces the odor of food but also reduces many potentially harmful components in food. Ginger contains both nutritional values, serving as both medicine and ingredient for many delicious dishes. Furthermore, ginger is a good natural ingredient that plays an important role in beauty care for women.
- Treating Melasma Ginger is considered a valuable traditional medicine for treating melasma and freckles, especially for natural white skin.
- Fading Scars Containing more than 400 different components such as vitamins B1, B1, B6, starch, fat, minerals, K, iron, calcium,... and 12 antioxidant agents, ginger not only has an effect in curing diseases or used as a cooking spice but also is an effective ingredient in treating scars on the face.
- Rejuvenating the Skin Fresh ginger nourishes the skin to make it youthful. With a mild spicy and warm nature, drinking ginger tea or eating fresh ginger will help warm the body, enhance vitality, and bring a vibrant beauty to your skin. Besides, using fresh ginger to care for your face also helps soften the skin and improve elasticity.
- Promoting Hair Growth Known for its ability to promote blood circulation and containing many fatty acids, ginger will help women improve thinning hair problems.
- Reducing Dandruff Ginger is considered a special antibacterial substance, so warm ginger water can be used instead of shampoo to solve this problem.
- Improving Stretch Marks In addition to the detoxifying effect, ginger also has a role in improving the skin areas with stretch marks on the body.